Setup an easy payment plan through FACTS
The following updates are for FACTS and Fortune Academy for the 2017-2018 academic school year:
- FACTS enrollment for the 2017-2018 academic year opens on April 1, 2017
- Enrollment Fee remains at $45
- Return Fee: FACTS charges $30 per occurrence. FACTS will make three attempts to process payment before being turned over to Fortune Academy for collections.
- Fortune Academy will charge $30 for all Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) checks.
- Interest for Fortune Academy will accrue at a compounded rate of 1.5% per month for late tuition.
- After two NSF checks, Fortune Academy will only accept cash, money orders or cashier’s checks.
- FACTS charges 2.85% processing fee for Credit Card users.
- FACTS charges $17 for Piece of Mind accounts
FACTS Re-enrollment Accounts
If you had an account with FACTS for the 2017-2018 academic year for Fortune Academy, you will not need to do anything. Your account will automatically be updated for the 2017-2018 academic year if you elect to use FACTS on your 2017-2018 Tuition Contract.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR FACTS
- Click on "Create User Name & Password" in lower right corner
- Enter your email address and click "Next"
- Click "Create a new FACTS account"
- Complete form
NEW FACTS ACCOUNTS
If you are not making a lump sum or a two-pay plan tuition payment directly to Fortune Academy, you will be required to use FACTS Tuition Management.
For new Fortune Academy students: Remit the $1,000 one-time matriculation fee and the $500 2017-2018 Tuition Deposit directly to Fortune Academy by the due date indicated on the 2017-2018 Tuition Contract.
Enrollment fee subject to change without notice