1-4 Grade Field Trip: Peewinkle Holiday Cabaret & Indiana State Museum
2nd through 4th grade are planning a study trip to the Indiana State Museum on Tuesday, November 28. We will be viewing the Peewinkle Holiday Cabaret puppet show at 9:30 as part of our unit of study about holidays around the world, then visiting the museum. Please see details below:
- We will eat lunch at the museum. Students will need a disposable sack lunch.
- Students should be in uniform.
- We will leave school at 8:30 am.
- Price per student is $8. Payment is due by Wednesday, November 1st.
- Parents who want to join us will need to pay $5 if they want to go to the puppet show and $12.95 if they want to come to the museum. Parents who want to come should e-mail Ms. Purswell by Wednesday, October 30th.